Open Position: IELTS tutor
like working with young talented people, love teaching English, especially preparing students for exams such as IELTS or TOEFL and want to work for an institution where your contribution can help youngsters to achieve their dreams,
What does the job entail?
- holding group and private IELTS courses.
What do we require?
- full English proficiency (knowledge of Hungarian is not a must);
- teaching experience with groups;
- experience with the IELTS exam.
What would be appreciated, but is not required?
- TEFL certification;
- being a native English speaker;
- teaching experience with the TOEFL, SAT, GRE or GMAT exams;
- foreign university studies.
When would you start and how?
- flexible, contract-based agreement;
- we usually have one month long courses, starting each month (3 times a week, 2hrs for 4 weeks).
How will the selection process look like?
- after you apply, we'll look at your profile and will get back to you with more information within a week. If we like your profile we'll schedule an interview to get to know you in person soon.